IV therapy uses intravenous treatment to deliver nutrients, vitamins, fluids, and other substances to improve your health and vitality. IV therapy is a rapid, precise way to provide liquid substances to your body, for faster absorption and to promote good health. Liquids are delivered directly into a vein, using a needle, tubing, and a drip system.
Types of IV therapy
There are several types of intravenous therapy, including:
- Hydration therapy, to provide much-needed fluids and electrolytes when you are dehydrated
- Vitamin therapy, to replenish depleted vitamin levels, which helps to boost your immune system
- Nutrient therapy, to replenish nutrients your body needs to stay healthy
To view a complete menu of IV therapy treatments, please click here.
How IV therapy can help you
Due to the rapid delivery of vitamins, nutrients, and fluids, IV therapy can provide quick relief for a wide variety of medical issues including:
- Chronic illnesses and difficulty healing
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Helping you heal after an accident or injury
- Boosting your immune system so you can feel better after an illness
Who can benefit from IV therapy?
IV therapy can help anyone who wants to feel better, quickly and safely. IV therapy also provides an excellent alternative for people who are dealing with nausea, because, unlike pills, intravenous therapy avoids sending chemicals into your digestive system. Instead, necessary fluids are sent directly to your bloodstream.
IV therapy is also an excellent option for anyone who has difficulty swallowing or doesn't want to take pills. IV therapy is delivered in an outpatient setting, which means no hospital stay, so you can get back to your day quickly. You will feel healthier and enjoy a boosted immune system and increased energy levels.